A frightening look into our Stranger Fall Fest

Nora Suhail, Staff Writer

Argo’s annual fall festival is back, but even better! This year, the fall fest is inspired by the popular Netflix series, Stranger Things. The Stranger Fall Fest will be held on Thursday, October 20th, on the Track Field, from 4pm 6:30pm.

“We have a lot of new, fun things planned…a haunted house, blow up axe throwing, mini golf, a petting zoo, lots of snacks being sold including tamales, donuts, popcorn, cotton candy, chocolate, and taffy apples and much more,” says Nicole Wasko, Assistant Principal of Student Experiences and Community Engagement.

What’s so different about this year’s fall fest compared to all the other years?

“This year’s fest will be different because we are having more variety in the games and snacks we are offering. We chose the Stranger Things theme because we know it’s been super popular and a lot of the students we talked to were fans of the show,” notes Wasko.

The best part about this is that entrance is completely free! If you pay for additional things, such as snacks and games, note that it raises funds toward our school clubs.

“It’s an event that we try to keep the cost to students and families at a minimum while still supporting our clubs’ fundraising efforts,” says Wasko.